· To provide an opportunity for suitably qualified graduates to pursue higher education in the fields of Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems, and any other programs added in the future.
· To provide and maintain management structures which facilitate and encourage the process of learning and teaching.
· To promote scholarly and research activities in computer sciences.
· To inculcate a spirit of team work and cooperation among staff, students and other participants in the Department.
· To set and meet high standards in the provision of education and related activities through formal and systematic Quality Assurance procedures.
Language of instruction