Admission & Registration
Admin Building, Ground Floor
How to Apply
Documents Required for Admission
Students who successfully completed the General Education Diploma or its equivalent with a total mark of not less than 55% may enroll in all programs according to the terms and conditions stated in the college admission policy and the related bylaws and regulations. However, for the Computer Science specialization, the student is required -in addition to the above- to have studied pure mathematics in the General Education Diploma.
If the applicant passed the General Education Diploma with an average of less than 55%, s/he is entitled to apply for enrolment in the college, and in this case s/he is subject to an evaluation process by the academic department, which may include a written test, a personal interview, or any other means to verify of the applicant's capabilities.
The following documents must be attached:
General Education Diploma Certificate or equivalent.
Transcript of the Certificate.
Four Passport Size Photos (Blue Background) (4 × 6) cm.
The Application for Admission and Signature on A Pledge Prepared by the College.
For the Students who are Sponsored by MoHERI, the Approval of the Ministry is Required.
Copy of ID Card and Copy of the Passport.
Transfer from Other Colleges or Universities
The student must be transferred from a recognized university, university college, or college
The previous study of the students shall follow the same attendance system.
The previous courses can be equated according to the college regulation and no more than 50% of the courses in the college’s study plans shall be equated.
Genuine course description & Transcript and Foundation Certificate.
Admission and Registration Procedures
The following steps show the admission procedure practiced at the college:
1. The applicant shall approach the admission & registration department with all the required documents.
2. The application for admission with the student's name, personal data, study fees, transportation and accommodation and other details is filled in.
3. Once the registration department approves the form, the information of the student is entered to the student information system, and the student is given a unique college ID number.
4. The student, then proceeds to the finance department to pay the registration fees for admission and registration.
5. The student is then advised to take the CBPT to determine the level of study to join in GFP. Depending on CBPT results, the student joins the concerned level at the GFP as per the details given in the GFP Bylaw.
6. Students, who already have a Foundation Certificate or its equivalent certification as per the OAAA guidelines, can directly proceed to the academic programs.
7. Students who directly join the academic programs will choose the courses (through online registration system) to study in consultation with the academic advisor.
Admission to all courses will be absolutely based on the availability of seats.
Scholarship grants provided by the College:
The College provides scholarships fully or partially to the following:
Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation.
institutions have strategic relationship with the College.
Excellent students whom their grade not less than 90% end of each academic year.
children of shareholders in the college.
children of college employees.
other cases approval by the board of directors.
Academic Programs Fees
Type of Fees
Computer Science, MIS & Interior Design
Registration Fees (Paid once & not refunded)
||100 OMR||100 OMR|
||25 OMR||25 OMR|
||25 OMR||25 OMR|
Tuition Fees per credit hour
||60 OMR||55 OMR|
Diploma Degree Fees
||3600 OMR||3300 OMR|
Bachelor’s degree Fees
General Foundation Program Fees
Payment Mechanism and Instalments:
A. Full Payment
Students need to pay 100% of the total due before the Midterm Exam.
Students need to pay 50% of the total due before the midterm Exam.
Students need to pay 100% of the remaining due before the Final Exam.
Head of the Department
: (+968) 2405 1002
: (+968) 2405 1003
: (+968) 2405 1038