How to Apply
Necessary Information for prospective students
How to Apply
Students with the general education diploma or its equivalents with total Marks not less than 55% can join all majors according to the terms and conditions outlined in the College Admission Policy. Except for Computer Science, students shall have studied the pure math at the general education diploma.
The following documents must be attached:
1. general education diploma Certificate.
2. Transcript of the Certificate.
3. Four passport size photos (blue background) (4 × 6) cm.
4. The application for admission and signature on a pledge prepared by the college.
5. For the students who are sponsored by MOHE, the approval of the ministry is required.
6. Copy of ID card and Copy of the passport.
After satisfying the conditions of admission to the college, Students from other colleges or universities may transfer to the college in case of having available seats in
The student must meet the conditions of admission to the College.
1. The student must be transferred from a recognized university, university college, or college
2. The previous study of the students shall follow the same attendance system.
3. The previous courses can be equated according to the college regulation and no more than 50% of the courses in the college’s study plans shall be equated.
4. Genuine course description & Transcript and Foundation Certificate.
The following steps show the admission procedure practiced at the college:
The applicant shall approach the admission & registration department with all the required documents.
The application for admission with the student's name, personal data, study fees, transportation and accommodation and other details is filled in.
Once the registration department approves the form, the information of the student is entered to the student information system, and the student is given a unique college ID number.
The student, then proceeds to the finance department to pay the registration fees for admission and registration.
The student is then advised to take the CBPT to determine the level of study to join in GFP. Depending on CBPT results, the student joins the concerned level at the GFP as per the details given in the GFP Bylaw.
Students, who already have a Foundation Certificate or its equivalent certification as per the OAAA guidelines, can directly proceed to the academic programs.
Students who directly join the academic programs will choose the courses (through online registration system) to study in consultation with the academic advisor.
Once the courses are chosen, the student will get the timetable and the study plan through online portal of the college.
Admission to all courses will be absolutely based on the availability of seats.