If the student is not satisfied with the answer received, then the student can submit it again through the Student Affairs Department to the Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs and Scientific Research for decision or refer it to the Dean of the College or to the College Council for consideration.

The student also has the right to request an interview with the head of the relevant academic department, the assistant dean for academic affairs and scientific research, or the dean of the college to discuss the matter, in coordination with student affairs.